The Escher - Lake
Your January 2020 sock, The Escher, is named for M.C. Escher, an artist who used tessellations, or geographic patterns, to create art that shifts and challenges the viewer’s perspective. We hope that this design encourages you to identify the patterns in your own life that make you who you are and find ways to deepen that experience.
- Made in North Carolina, Designed in Austin, Texas
- Comprised of 75% Cotton, 21% Nylon, 4% Lycra
- Small fit Women's shoe size 5-8 and Men 3-7
- Medium fit Women's shoe size 9-12 and Men 8-12
- Large fit Women's shoe size 13-16 and Men 13-15
- Youth fit ages 6-9