The Tyrian - Natural
The Tyrian, our May 2016 sock-of-the-month, is named for Tyrian purple, the ancient and prestigious dye first used by the Phoenicians as early as 1570 BC. In antiquity, the dye was so prized and expensive that it became a status symbol that was tightly controlled by empires. We hope you feel like royalty when you wear The Tyrian.
- Made in North Carolina, Designed in Austin, Texas
- Comprised of 75% Cotton, 21% Nylon, 4% Lycra
- Small fit Women's shoe size 5-8 and Men 3-7
- Medium fit Women's shoe size 9-12 and Men 8-12
- Large fit Women's shoe size 13-16 and Men 13-15
- Youth fit ages 6-9