The Escher - Lagoon
It’s the beginning of a brand new year, and a brand new decade, so it is only natural that we as individuals would be assessing the changes that we want to make in the next year. Here at Sock Club, we are trying to focus on changing the things that will make the biggest impact. To us, that means closely examining who we are as a company, and developing those skills and traits that make us proud. Your January 2020 sock, The Escher, is named for M.C. Escher, an artist who used tessellations, or geographic patterns, to create art that shifts and challenges the viewer’s perspective. We hope that this design encourages you to identify the patterns in your own life that make you who you are, and find ways to deepen that experience.
- Made in North Carolina, Designed in Austin, Texas
- Comprised of 75% Cotton, 21% Nylon, 4% Lycra
- Small fit Women's shoe size 5-8 and Men 3-7
- Medium fit Women's shoe size 9-12 and Men 8-12
- Large fit Women's shoe size 13-16 and Men 13-15
- Youth fit ages 6-9