The Rosalind - Cornflower
Our December 2017 sock is made by twisting two different yarns together and knitting them into the sock as one. Using this method, no two socks are exactly alike. We have named our December sock The Rosalind, after Rosalind Franklin, the chemist and X-ray crystallographer who was instrumental in discovering the double helix and helping us better understand DNA. We hope this sock serves as a reminder that though each of us is different and unique, we are all made of fundamentally the same stuff.
This sock features a compression foot bed and padded heel and toe for extra comfort.
- Made in North Carolina, Designed in Austin, Texas
- Comprised of 75% Cotton, 21% Nylon, 4% Lycra
- Small fit Women's shoe size 5-8 and Men 3-7
- Medium fit Women's shoe size 9-12 and Men 8-12
- Large fit Women's shoe size 13-16 and Men 13-15
- Youth fit ages 6-9