The Kepler - Onyx
Featured as the January 2016 sock of the month, The Kepler is inspired by curiosity, geometry, and space. It's named for the German astronomer Johannes Kepler, who was very influential in the understanding of the concept of modern heliocentricity - the idea that the Earth revolves around the Sun. We hope these socks help you walk about your 2016 revolution with a sense of curiosity and adventure.
- Made in North Carolina, Designed in Austin, Texas
- Comprised of 80% Cotton, 16% Nylon, 4% Lycra
- Small fit Women's shoe size 5-8 and Men 3-7
- Medium fit Women's shoe size 9-12 and Men 8-11
- Large fit Women's shoe size 13-16 and Men 12-15