Collection: The Riley
Our August sock is named for Bridget Riley, a British artist known for her paintings of stripes that seem to vibrate and move like heat waves coming off pavement. Riley is a master of optical illusion, and we found that this sock has a similar effect. As we tried different yarn combinations on this sock, the colors appeared to change and shift based on how they were placed next to each other. We hope that while you wear this month's sock, you'll find subtle, magical moments everywhere you look. Even if it's hot, there is so much to celebrate.
- Made in North Carolina, Designed in Austin, Texas
- Comprised of 75% Cotton, 21% Nylon, 4% Lycra
- Small fit Women's shoe size 5-8 and Men 3-7
- Medium fit Women's shoe size 9-12 and Men 8-12
- Large fit Women's shoe size 13-16 and Men 13-15
- Youth fit ages 6-9