- Made in North Carolina, Designed in Austin, Texas
- Comprised of 75% Cotton, 21% Nylon, 4% Lycra
- Small fit Women's shoe size 5-8 and Men 3-7
- Medium fit Women's shoe size 9-12 and Men 8-12
- Large fit Women's shoe size 13-16 and Men 13-15
- Youth fit ages 6-9
The Adventurer - our April 2022 Classic Style
I was born and raised in the northwest (Idaho specifically) where mountains and hills paint the land. The mountains are where I feel my truest self. Watching the sunset on the mountain tops has always been a place of peace for me. I wanted to emulate that feeling in this month’s April sock by illustrating the beautiful scenery of my home state.
As I wear these socks, I’m reminded of how beautiful our Earth is and how much I love where I’m from…and how much I miss those mountains. I hope as you wear these socks, you are reminded of your favorite places on this special planet and take steps to ensure its safety, beauty, and resiliency.
-Kennedy Hadlock, Sock Club Designer
The Story About Our April 2022 Socks:
“Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better. ” - Albert Einstein
Have you taken a step outside today? Have you felt the sunshine on your face and the wind in your hair? Have you taken a moment to observe the outside world without judgment? If you haven’t, we urge you to take a second to do so. There is nothing better than the fresh air of April. The cool mornings lead into warm afternoons, giving us the best of both worlds. We are so lucky to live on such a beautiful planet.
April also holds an extremely important holiday — Earth Day! Earth Day is a lovely reminder of how important and necessary it is to keep our collective home a healthy and safe place to live. Now, more than ever, it is imperative to clean up our planet. Whether that be picking up litter, reducing our carbon footprint, or limiting the amount of single-use plastics in our life, there are always ways we can contribute to making a cleaner world.
Our April socks showcase the complexities and simplicities of our gorgeous planet. We hope as you wear them you are reminded of the importance we hold on this Earth to keep it thriving.
Below is a shortlist of actions you can take for Earth Day:
- Reduce the amount of single-use plastics such as water bottles, plastic straws, plastic bags, etc. Use reusable!
- Shop local! Attend those farmers’ markets you’ve been eyeing.
- Pick up five pieces of trash.
- Conserve water where you can! Take shorter showers, air-dry clothes, turn the faucet off when brushing your teeth, etc.
- Consider changing items in your wardrobe to more sustainable pieces!
As we share with you actions that you can take, we will also hold ourselves to these actions. If you have other ways of being green please share with us- we would love to be involved.
- The Sock Club Team