The Fernliebe - Lavender
“In true love the smallest distance is too great and the greatest distance can be bridged.” - Hans Nouwens
Here at Sock Club, we were happy to see 2020 go. For us, it brought changes to the business and to our lives that we would not have chosen in a million years. 2021 has symbolized, for all of us, the chance at a new beginning, and a return to normalcy. This, however, has not been the case for our team, or for our subscribers.
The global pandemic has forced all us into a long distance relationship, even with our closest friends and family. There is so much distance, physically and emotionally, between everyone right now. What we all need is a little comfort and a lot of love.
Your February sock, The Fernliebe, is named for the German word for “long distance love.” Like the quote at the beginning of this letter says, the physical and emotional distance between all of us seems like a chasm right now. But, with love, compassion, and kindness, even the greatest distance can be bridged. We hope the simplicity and traditional nature of this design brings you comfort, and reminds you that even though we are all far apart, we will all be closely knit together again.
- Made in North Carolina, Designed in Austin, Texas
- Comprised of 75% Cotton, 21% Nylon, 4% Lycra
- Small fit Women's shoe size 5-8 and Men 3-7
- Medium fit Women's shoe size 9-12 and Men 8-12
- Large fit Women's shoe size 13-16 and Men 13-15
- Youth fit ages 6-9 *Youth Socks are a lower price due to them being much smaller then adult socks