The Thisbe - Red
Of all of the stories and myths that have been passed down through generations in every culture, there is one theme that reigns supreme: true love. One of our favorite myths at Sock Club is “Pyramus and Thisbe”, an ancient Greek myth first told in Ovid’s Metamorphoses. This story of ill-fated, star-crossed lovers is said to be the basis of “Romeo and Juliet.” The Thisbe, our February 2018 sock, is a classic pattern inspired by a classic love story, made modern by reinterpretation. We hope that when you wear these socks, you will be reminded that the oldest and longest standing truth in life is love.
- Made in North Carolina, Designed in Austin, Texas
- Comprised of 75% Cotton, 21% Nylon, 4% Lycra
- Small fit Women's shoe size 5-8 and Men 3-7
- Medium fit Women's shoe size 9-12 and Men 8-12
- Large fit Women's shoe size 13-16 and Men 13-15
- Youth fit ages 6-9