The Vista - Hibiscus
While making this sock, our designers were inspired by the many panoramic views of nature: the horizon, the stars, and the mountain ranges. These views move us but also contain many mysteries; we can’t know exactly what is beyond the horizon, examine all the stars in space, or see every side of a mountain.
Our April 2017 sock, The Vista, represents the amorphous horizons all around, and the courage required to take the next step in spite of the unknown. As you wear these socks, we encourage you to take cues from your environment, revel in the big dreams and visions you have for the future, and consider being courageous no matter the view up ahead.
- Made in North Carolina, Designed in Austin, Texas
- Comprised of 75% Cotton, 21% Nylon, 4% Lycra
- Small fit Women's shoe size 5-8 and Men 3-7
- Medium fit Women's shoe size 9-12 and Men 8-11
- Large fit Women's shoe size 13-16 and Men 12-15
- Youth fit ages 6-9