The Yellowstone - Sand
The beginning of summer 2021 feels a lot different than the beginning of summer 2020. Things are opening back up, and it feels like things will be almost back to normal soon. We say “almost” because, although we long for the comfort and freedom of the way life was before the pandemic, we can not pretend that the way we view life has not changed over the past year. It is tempting to get right back into the hustle and bustle, but it is important to remember what beauty and meaning we have found in the little things - in stillness, in silence, in nature.
Your June sock, the Yellowstone, is named after the first National Park in the United States, Yellowstone National Park. The National Parks were originally established to protect and preserve these places of overwhelming beauty, so that no matter what grew up around them, their purity would remain untouched. We hope that this sock reminds you to preserve and honor that beauty, that stillness, that we have discovered over the past year as you venture back out into the world.
- Made in North Carolina, Designed in Austin, Texas
- Comprised of 75% Cotton, 21% Nylon, 4% Lycra
- Small fit Women's shoe size 5-8 and Men 3-7
- Medium fit Women's shoe size 9-12 and Men 8-12
- Large fit Women's shoe size 13-16 and Men 13-15
- Youth fit ages 6-9 *Youth Socks are a lower price due to them being much small then adult socks