The Zelda - Maroon
“Love is patient, love is kind.” This passage from The Bible is often read at weddings and is cited as a true definition of love. Love may be patient and kind at some points, but it also can be impatient, unpredictable, and follow a path that is sometimes more winding than straight. Author F. Scott Fitzgerald and his wife, Zelda, had one of the most iconic romances of all time, but it was also fraught with illness, anger, and the frenzy that was the Roaring 20s. Zelda famously spent the last few years of her life apart from her husband in a mental hospital, but Scott still, after his last visit to the hospital, wrote the above quote in a letter to her. Your February sock, The Zelda, is inspired by the passion and boldness of that era, and we hope that it reminds you that love, even when it doesn’t look exactly like you thought it would, is still the most powerful force in the world.
- Made in North Carolina, Designed in Austin, Texas
- Comprised of 75% Cotton, 21% Nylon, 4% Lycra
- Small fit Women's shoe size 5-8 and Men 3-7
- Medium fit Women's shoe size 9-12 and Men 8-12
- Large fit Women's shoe size 13-16 and Men 13-15
- Youth fit ages 6-9 *Youth Socks are a lower price due to them being much smaller than adult socks