The Zellige - Navy
A precious tradition of Moroccan culture, crafting zellige tile is a labor of love. Zellige artisanship has been passed along family lineages for generations, dating back to the 10th century. Our May 2019 Sock draws inspiration from the tessellating geometric and floral motifs that embellish the palaces, mosques, and fountains of Fez. Each clay tile or “biscuit” is meticulously shaped, kiln-fired, and glazed into a mini masterpiece unlike any other. While we can’t whisk you away to the Mediterranean to see it for yourself, we hope The Zellige is a little reminder of the artistic wonders of the world.
- Made in North Carolina, Designed in Austin, Texas
- Comprised of 75% Cotton, 21% Nylon, 4% Lycra
- Small fit Women's shoe size 5-8 and Men 3-7
- Medium fit Women's shoe size 9-12 and Men 8-12
- Large fit Women's shoe size 13-16 and Men 13-15
- Youth fit ages 6-9